About registered information
- In order to prevent leakage of personal information, we manage it properly according to our personal information protection policy.
Purpose of collection
- Matsui Sake Brewery Limited Partnership asks you to provide personal information to the extent necessary when making inquiries or applying for our services.
The e-mail address entered by the customer is limited to use within this system.
Provision to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the person who made the inquiry or application.
However, in the following cases, please note that personal information may be provided to a third party without obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When cooperating with a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of said affairs. if there is.
Consignment to a third party
- We may outsource personal information to other business operators within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In this case, we will select a subcontractor with a personal information protection system and conclude a contract regarding personal information protection.
Inquiries about personal information
- If the person making the inquiry requests disclosure, correction, or deletion of their personal information, we will promptly respond after confirming their identity.
Inquiries and consultations regarding personal information are accepted at the following.
Matsui Sake Brewery General Partnership Company
Person in charge: Personal information protection manager